How to Join Vektor Shooting Club
Joining the club is easy. Just follow these instructions:
- Familiarize yourself with the Club Membership Fees.
- Complete an Application to Join for yourself, and each one of your family members.
- Wait for approval from the club Chairman (usually within 24 hours on weekdays).
- Once approved, you will receive an invoice from the club Admin Officer. Send your payment proof back to the Admin Officer.
- We will automatically send your membership application to EGPSA and SAPSA on your behalf. Usually within 7 days you will receive confirmation of your unique SAPSA membership number. Please remember this number, as you will be asked for it at all shooting events.
- Induction Safety Training and vetting is MANDATORY for all new members! You will NOT be permitted to make use of the club facilities until you have successfully completed Induction Safety Training, and passed the vetting.