- Club events are hosted on Saturdays as per the club Calendar.
- Club events are free of charge to all paid-up club members in good standing.
- Registration is via Practiscore and closes at 17h00 on the Wednesday prior to the match.
- Gates open at 08:00. On arrival please report to the admin officer to confirm registration detail. Confirmation of registration CLOSES at 09:00. If you arrive late you will not be allowed to shoot.
- Range building starts at 09hoo and the shoot will commence once range building is complete.
- REMEMBER: eye and hearing protection is mandatory while on the shooting range.
- There will be catering available (COVID-19 level & regulations dependant). Please remember social distancing when ordering and paying.
- PLEASE NOTE : In terms of current COVID-19 regulations the following rules are in place.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK AT REGISTRATION.
- COVID QUESTIONNAIRE TO BE HANDED IN.
- FACE MASK IS MANDATORY.
- NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED.
- All visitors:
- Are allowed 1 (one) shoot free of charge to "try it out".
- Thereafter, visitors are welcome to shoot again, however a fee of R150 will apply.
- Fees are payable to the Admin officer when checking in and confirming registration details.
- All visitors must report to the Range Master of the day, and/or club Chairman during registration.
- SAPSA registered visitors are welcome to shoot any club shoot, without safety training & vetting.
- Non-registered visitors also welcome, however:
- Visitor must inform club management at least 5 days before the shoot.
- Visitor must first pass basic safety training and vetting (before club event commences).
After every club match we have a social gathering (BRAAI!). Bring your own cooler with meat and drinks. We supply the coals.